The Lambda-Gamma chapter of Kappa Sigma is asking for your support to assist us reach our goal. Since the beginning of the Military Heroes Campaign, Kappa Sigma has donated $364,000 in support of our service members. Please take the time to read what the honorable organizations these funds will go to support.
– Fisher House
– Navy Seals Legacy Foundation
– Veterans Moving Forward
– Veteran Success Resource Group
• Fisher House Foundation is best known for a network of comfort homes where military and veterans’ families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment.
• Families served: More than 25,000 in 2014
• Daily capacity: 848 families
• Families served: More than 250,000 since inception
• Number of lodging days offered: Over 5.5 million
Navy Seals Legacy Foundation
• The SEAL Legacy Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing support to families of wounded and fallen United States Navy SEALs, educational assistance for SEALs and their families, and other charitable causes benefiting the SEAL community. The Foundation was established in 2011 by SEALs to preserve their legacy of no one left behind.
• The Honored SEAL Legacy Scholarship Program in conjunction the UDT-SEAL annually awards over $100,000 to descendants of United States Navy SEALs. Since 9/11, 74 Navy SEALs have given the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country.
Veterans Moving Forward
• Provide service dogs to veterans with physical and mental health challenges.
• Our vision is to be the premier, national, not-for-profit organization for veterans seeking and receiving assistance/service or skilled companion dogs at no cost to the veterans.
• Be the most effective and trusted resource to provide canine therapy for veterans. Optimize veterans' employment in distributing service dogs to veterans to meet growing demands.
• Make a meaningful difference in the lives of our veterans and increase their safety and independence within their environment.
Veteran Success Resource Group
• Vets GSA and The Constantine Group have formed a nonprofit organization to serve as the backbone of Veteran Resource events on a national level to provide unparalleled resources to Veterans all across the United States. These events are uniquely and specifically designed to provide a multitude of resources for Veterans, Service Members, Military Spouses and Caregivers.
** For information on Tax Deduction please contact our Treasurer, Bradley Cox, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (205)-446-7520. **
** To qualify for Tax Deduction your donation must exceed $250 (per the IRS) and contact with our Treasurer will need to be made before making your donation. **